People are a reflection of a company’s character
We continuously seek to strive to better understanding and maintain cordial relations with our stakeholder public. We are highly obliged to the society, and view it as a community that houses our own people. We owe something to our motherland that has given us so much.
Our social welfare programme includes.
- WOMAN EMPOWERMENT – empowering over 10,000 Adolescent Girl in last 6 years from 20 villages and 15 slums of Aurangabad, with “KishoriVikasPrakalpa” of SavitribaiPhuleMahilaEkatmaSamajMandal Aurangabad
- CHILDREN – Supporting education and training of Mentally and physically challenged children at Nagpur, through SandnyaSanwardhanSanstha, Nagpur
- EDUCATION – Supporting School Education through The Bharat SevashramSangha, Dimapur, Nagaland and Gorakhpur
- CANCER PATIENTS – Supporting initiatives of The Bharat SevashramSangha, Navi Mumbai.
- MEDICAL ASSISTANCE – Primary medical facility at Budge Budge, West Bengal through AcharyaPranavSeva Ashram
- RURAL COMMUNITY OUTREACH – Solar lighting system for rural home lighting at Sunderban, West Bengal through Vivekananda Institute of Bio-Technology